Inquiries About Education Benefits

If you wish to inquire on the status of your education benefits or have any questions or comments, you may reach the Veterans Regional Office with the following toll-free number:

(accessible from Washington)

(accessible from Oregon)

or at the VA Muskogee Regional Office Web site:

Make sure to have your VA file number available.

Need more information?
[email protected]