Clarkston Campus Library
The Clarkston Campus Library is a great place to get help. We specialize in answering your questions, and we are open more hours than any other office on campus. We offer access to a collection of print, electronic and digital resources selected with the WWCC Clarkston student in mind.
For more information about the Clarkston Campus Library please contact Jackson Vance: email@example.com; 509-758-1714
Services at the Clarkston Campus Library include:
- Public access computers
- Black & White printing for educational purposes
- Copiers for your convenience
- Testing and study space
- Electronic Resources and Databases for desktop access & delivery
- Books, CDs, Videos, DVDs and Periodicals to support WWCC programs
- Borrowing capablities from other libraries anywhere
For a list of new materials please click here.
Clarkston Campus Library Hours are available on our library hours page.