CLEP and AP Advising Information

Please inform students

  1. Official score reports must be sent to the testing office for credit awarding.
  2. Transferring institutions may not accept the credit awarded through Walla Walla Community College. Students will need to review their transferring institutions policies for AP and Clep credit awarding.
  3. Credits are rewarded once the student has a WWCC transcript and may not show immediately on their student record.

Please direct any questions regarding credit awarding for Clep or AP to:
Testing; 527-4267; [email protected]