Campus Safety & Security
Campus Facility Contact: (509) 758-1711 or (509) 758-1703 (Assistance can be provided 8-5, M-F)
First Response Team: 1701/758-1701
Campus Escorts after 5pm: 780-1125 (M-F)
"If in doubt about the health or wellness of a person on Campus, do call 911, or 9-911 from a Campus phone."
"In all situations, safety of students and employees is our #1 priority."
Walla Walla Community College strives to provide a safe and secure environment for students, staff, and campus visitors. This web page has been developed to make campus safety information readily available.
- Clarkston Emergency Procedures Handbook
- Students Right to Know & Campus Security Report
- Pandemic Influenza and H1N1 "Swine Flu" Information
- Your Health & Safety Brochure
- First Aid Kit Locations
- SBCTC Campus Safety Report