Step 3: Taking Classes (Current Students)
Before the Quarter Begins
Once you have registered, you should do the following:
- Make sure you know the delivery mode for your course, this determines how and what you need to do to get started.
- Buy your textbooks as soon as possible.
- Get any other materials such as, videos, CDs or DVDs required.
- Be sure you know your instructor's office hours and phone number/email address.
Most textbooks will be carried in our WWCC bookstore, sometimes there are one or two WAOL courses that will require textbooks that need to be ordered, but all other eLearning texts will be carried in our bookstore. There is a link at the top left of this page that will give you a current quarter listing for all Washington Online required texts. If you have any questions, call the Extended Learning department at 509-527-4331.
- WAOL Textbook Information
How To Attend Class
(Info soon to come)