Welcome to the Writing Center
Our central belief
There are no bad papers - just writers who have not yet found the right voice. We offer support and advice to Writing Center clients while guiding them to writing self-sufficiency.
Visit the Writing Center
- No more last-night paper panics!
- No more of those deadline blues!
- Come as you are! We help you with your writing assignment, even if you haven't made any notes yet!
- You are given supplemental, not remedial, assistance.
- Writing assistance for currently enrolled WWCC students
- Help with class assignments AND non-classroom writing projects
- Guidance in improving specific writing skills
- Plans for ongoing assistance in writing
- Access to Apple and Windows computers plus printer
- Writing resources, including those for MLA and APA
Do not drop off your paper for editing. We will not edit your paper, but will help you edit your own paper.
We have a few things we expect of those who use the Tutoring and Learning Center:
- Be respectful of others studying.
- Cell phone ringers must remain off.
- Talking on a cell phone is prohibited.
- Eating or drinking at the computers is not allowed.
- Excessive noise is not allowed.
- Noise from headphones is not allowed (headphones are allowed, but must not be audible to others).
- Behave in a way that helps maintain the academic environment.