Do I qualify for the TRiO program?
TRiO members must be enrolled in 6 or more college level credits AND one of the following must apply:
- First generation college student
- Meet Federal guidelines for low income
- Have a physical or learning disability
What will I gain by participating in TRiO?
- Academic advising
- Career exploration
- Cultural enrichment activities
- Study skills assessments
- Transfer planning - which includes campus visits to four-year colleges
- Tutoring on a one-to-one basis
- Access to a lending library consisting of various educational tools and supplies
- Access to numerous workshops covering: academic success, financial success, personal health, and career and life planning
Join a program proven to increase your chances for academic success!
For further information, please call the office at 509-758-1721.